Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Bonjour from Paris!
So my European has officially begun and I arrived in Paris, France Monday morning. This update is going to have to be relatively short because I only payed for a little bit of internet time, but I promise pictures will happen as soon as the connection is free. We have already spent two very full days in the city complete with a climbing of the eiffel tower, a visit to versailles, and a boat ride on the seine. Tomorrow we are going to visit notre dame as well as the louvre. The weather hasn't been the best, so I hope it warms up a bit since I decided to ditch the long pants hours before I left. That's all for now and I'll try to be more detailed when time is on my side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So good to hear from you! Sounds like you have had two very full and fun days already! Looks like you may have a couple more days of rain and then it looks nice! ;-)We miss you!
ReplyDeleteLove you! Mom